Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Peter the Great

Fascinated about photography? Well take note of this guy, he might come handy.
 Through his Facebook, you can really know him for sure.

About Peter

productive.

My name is Jodanie Peter Alivio. I am Cebuano / Filipino native. My beloved friends and parents usually called me " PETER " for short. Truly, i should be everlasting grateful. We weren't rich, We weren't poor. If we lacked some necessity, I couldn't name it, If we had such a priceless things, I couldn't name those, either, without comparing what we had to what others had, In otherwords . short and simple. We were just ordinary. Just like people do for living. . . i love taking pictures and adventures. I sleep diagonally until I have company, then I sleep lengthwise. I am straight, yet i adore to be living in a free and wild life. my exploration and repercussions from the past on the deep shallows of loneliness is trying to find some answers. yet, I am still happy and full of determination in my heart. Just to break free from the past of chaos. I was very displeased to be being such an idiotic and stupidity in my empty mind. All of those chaotic thingy. and i should be mind-blowing to myself being in control and courage for what i am doing. I have full of melodies and artisrty, followed by this times of drought. In these times, I have learned that just reading, listening to music and imagination a whole lot help to past the time before the next creative pulse arise. It's been this way in my life for as long as i can remember.
For more information about this guy. Visit his Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment