Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Petticoat

 Etienne Chantal Style Blogger


 A review on what blogger has in store for a supermodel / beauty queen / artist / everything.  Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Aphrodite must be one of her relatives since almost all of my friends care to stop and stare at her picture for not less than 10 seconds and then say "chix".
With regards whether this turns out good or bad. I guess I might be spilling some of her secrets. Or maybe not. Hahahaha. She has many secrets but are very easy to notice. She need not to hide them, for she is transparent. With her as a friend, you can always feel free to open yourself and express whatever you may want to share.



"Chix"
Common expression used to interlace beautiful and attractive.
























Photos from her cam.
   XD Hahahahaha.






This is my first time to review on someone. Well the experience is not bad since I know this girl from outside in. Friendship, we always have hard conversations when dealing with this subject matter when I intend to persuade her on something.

There is a lot more than beauty in her that meets the eye. She is kind, affable, honest in her own way, reckless and full of dreams.

Words flatter between the lines but it would not deny the truth with in it.
-jrb

Some of the information you need to know are in her profile. I don't need to spill them off because I might just be repeating what is written in her profile. If you know what I mean.




The Petticoat




No comments:

Post a Comment